Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Blog Direction

I originally started this blog with an idea of only posting accounts of my EVE failures.
For example, fights that went horribly wrong, where I stuffed up in some way or another. I thought it was a good idea at the time, because having a theme gave me a focus, which makes it easier to write. Plus I thought it would be funny and interesting to keep a record of all my mistakes, in order to see if I had learnt from them.

Well, I got a couple of people to read my blog so far and they all said the same things.
"It's good, but you should write about the stuff you succeed in as well"
"I want to hear about the times you don't fail, but when you have really good fights and triumph too. More detailed reports of that is interesting"

So I guess they're right, I don't want to limit myself. I'm not a complete retard when it comes to EVE (even though I often feel like it). I do often get things right too, so I should also write about those!

Also, what good is a blog if I can't also have the space to spout my personal opinions and random rants on anything and everything I want?




Anyways, I've renamed my Blog and am now ready to tell you what I think about anything (mostly EVE-related), and hopefully there are some people out there that are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment